Friday, June 20, 2008

Soul Rediscovery

When I wake up in the morning there are lots of stars in my eyes but every thing fades away till evening.When I am awake I want to sleep and when I sleep I want to wake up.When I dnt work I die to work and when I get lots of work I crib.When am alone I want to have lots of people around me but when I am with lots of people I want to be alone.

Strange.....But this is me....Dnt know what is going on in my life...



I wrote above lines about a year back......Now It's a bit different story

When I wake up in the morning there are lots of stars in my eyes and as the day progresses stars grow bigger and brighter. When I am awake want to live every sec of my life and when I sleep , there are millions of dreams reshaping every sec.Next morning I chase few of them and few are forgoten. When i dnt work I utilize that time to sharpen my axe and when I get lots of work I am break it with my already sharpened axe. When am alone I relish the silence around me and this is the best time of the day but when I am with lots of people I relish every moment I spend with them and this again is the best time of the day.

Again Strange.....But now this is me....Perhaps now I know what is going on in my life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gud One. Original hai ya "CTRL+C --> CTRL+V"

just kidding..