Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Akshardham with her

June 22 Sunday commenced with a strange calmness that prevailed in my heart. I had a faint blueprint of the day ahead but I dint want to go beyond that because I hate planning of tasks and instead prefer to charter milestones. Anyway two of us were supposed to visit Akshardham but at the last minute a welcome guest also joined us in our quest to share some quality , quite moments.

Sun was beating down hard but that dint deters us to visit this miracle, that was created in 5 years by hundreds of people working incessantly.By after noon we were there. Personally I went with low expectation. The only charm was her calming company. But as the day began to unfold , the charm of Akshardham stared to unravel , growing bigger each time. The grand structure with very fine sculpturing can take anybody's breath away. The moment you see the fine work done on the walls , the first thought that cross your mind is that "Is this really possible today also" ? Above all it was the concept that was beautifully crafted. Three small shows were designed to convey the Concept of "Swami Narayan". And I must say concept was successfully conveyed.

While watching the shows I was always confused about the fact that my amazement is because of the show or it is because of her!!!! Every time I sat up to shift the room (During shows) , a mere thought of a walk with her was refreshing. The musical fountain which was the last event could only invoke one reaction from us, SPEECHLESS!!!

I would say the serene background of Akshardham was doing the trick. Every passing second was making us quest for more time together....

Day ended at midnight , with millions of twinkles in our eyes. We both saw millions of dreams together with open eyes. Millions of dreams were fulfilled..

No comments: